When renovating and upgrading your home, you will have an endless amount of options. We appreciate that you want the best design for your budget, so let’s help you make the best-informed decision.
Today we are sharing information on: Undermount Sinks
- Modern and chic design, the sink will hand underneath the counter on a solid surface countertop.
- Best suited for granite, marble, and other solid surface countertops. It is not recommended for laminate or tile because they are not as sturdy and will most likely be damaged by water.
- You’ll enjoy increased counter space because there isn’t a sink rim. This clean line also allows you to simple slide or wipe food scraps straight into the sink.
- There is a chance of condensation occurring between the sink and the countertop (this is high dependent on the installation)
- These sinks usually have a higher price tag based on their appealing sleek design. An undermount sink will range from $250 all the way up to $1000. Installation is separate
It’s important to do your research on your options and hire a professional to get the more efficient and long lasting results. If you have any questions, we’re always here to help. Contact us today!